About The Journal……….
INDIAN JOURNAL OF NURSING STUDIES (IJNS)
Indian Journal of Nursing Studies was officially first published and released by Choithram College of Nursing in January 2010. Since then is being published regularly twice a year.
- Name of the Journal– Indian Journal Of Nursing Studies
- Nature of Journal– It’s a Research based Nursing Journal. Aim of the Journal is to provide common platform to disseminate scientific findings, and to share and promote evidence based practices in nursing care. It also includes Concept articles, Review article, letter to Editor, case studies, case reports, case vignette and a special column beyond nursing.
- Registered Under, Newspaper Act Vide No. MPENG/2010/36219
It is available in both formats:-
- ISSN Number ( Print)- 2229-3280
- Online- ISSN Number– 2455-8915
- Periodicity– Biannual/ Twice in a year ( Jan-June issue & July-December issue)
- Place Of Publication- Choithram College of nursing, Manik Bagh Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Country of Publication- India
- Broad Subject Category- Health Sciences
- Indexed with- international Society for Research Activity (ISRA) & International institute of organized Research
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website- ijns.cconursing.com
- Contact Details- 0731-2764009, 4939909
- Journal Levies submission/ Publication Charges- NO publication charges/ Journal is accepted based on quality and credibility of article after acceptance by editorial board and peer reviewer.